Christmas Trees Calendar
Call for volunteers!
We are looking forward to the opening of the 31st Scouts Christmas Tree Lot on Saturday November 30th!
The tree lot is the largest fundraiser for the 31st and is only made possible by all the families who have supported this tradition for over 35 years. This is one of the most fun volunteer events that you and your children can participate in.
It really puts everyone in the Christmas Spirit.
Christmas Tree Lot Schedule of activities:
– Unloading Trailer 1 – Nov 15-30th
- Premium tree’s from eastern Canada arrive, we only get ~48 hours notice, so stay tuned for a call for volunteers to help unload
– Unloading Trailer 2 & Tree lot set up – Nov 30th at 8:30am – Noon
- Trees from BC arrive, we will need volunteers to unload as well as setting up signage, fencing, lighting, and cleaning up the trailer.
– The Tree Lot opens at noon on the Nov 30th and will run till ~Dec 15th or when the trees sell out.
The shifts are filled on a 1st come basis, so don’t delay!
- If possible, please select an empty Volunteer #1 Slot for your family to make sure we have at least one family for each shift.
- If all those slots are filled please select an empty Volunteer #2 slot. Having 2 families / shift is ideal.